and bear with me while i sound like i'm speaking from some wise place of experience, will you?
i have a 30 minute drive to and from work every day - that's an hour of time to be with me by myself in my white crayon box of a car.
although there are days (like the last half of today) where i would die to be able to just walk home from work - i'm starting to use these little bursts of time to...
pick off my nail polish.
- i am no stranger to nails that look like this:
- i will destroy my nail polish at any time and in any place. i guess what i'm trying to say is that i don't discriminate. lest we not forget the night we got engaged?
write a screenplay?
- this hasn't happened yet. but i feel like it would make a really good book sleeve excerpt "in her twenty-third year, she wrote this book on the i-15" (i don't know why my book sleeve talks like that.)
pretend i'm a contestant on the voice.
- so...i did this before the voice existed...SPOILERS: i win. always.
dream about pink lemonade and ways to aquire it.
(my sweet setup outside. with PL, of course.)
- i don't know what it is about pink lemonade lately. i think it tastes like summer.
condemn people to firey places for being bad drivers.
- my road rage has gotten a little out of control, you guys. sometimes i even resort to a few well chosen words...but all i can say about that is that i am my father's daughter.